From the moment you access and/or use our website (www.hastaprada.org), YOU consent to comply with the practices listed in this Privacy Policies, which might change occasionally
1. Data That We Collect From You (or the Visitors)
We gather data from you to broaden administrations like handling of your donations, giving receipts and expense exclusion authentications, sending updates regularly about the work that we accomplish through your donations, address your inquiries and respond accordingly, and notifying you about our future endeavours to make this world a better place for all.
The personal information that we collect may include:
- Your Name
- Your Postal Location
- Your Date Of Birth
- Your PIN Code
- Your Phone Number (Home, Personal, and Office)
- Name of Your Organization
- Your Credit/Debit Card Details
- Your Banking Information
- Your Billing Information
- Your Payment Processing Details
- Any other information that Hastaprada may require
2. Collection Of Data/Information
2.1 Browsing Our Website
When you browse our website hastaprada.com anonymously, we do not require your personal information. However, anonymous access denies you from interacting with (or accessing) certain sections of our website. In order to access such pages, you must register on our website which requires your personal information.
From the moment you start browsing our website, its operating system starts recording basic/general information, such as:
- Date and time of your visit.
- URL of the website you accessed before hastaprada.org.
- What number of ‘hits’ you are on our website.
- The type of browser that you used to access hastaprada.com.
Hastapada uses the basic/general information for statistical purposes to analyze the visitor’s pattern and traffic to understand their interest in our organization. Therefore, the information of such nature can be shared with any one as per Hasatprada’s discretion.
Cookies are limited quantities of information that a site can send to an internet browser on a visitor’s device via which he/she accessed it. Cookies are stored on the visitor’s device. Cookies allow the site owner/operator to monitor the navigation pattern of the visitor and their areas of interest. Also, the data accumulated may incorporate date and season of visits, pages saw, time spent at the site, and the site visited not long previously and soon after accessing the Hastaprada website.
You change your browser’s cookie settings in whatever way you deem suitable. You can either accept all cookies or reject them.
Visitors of our website may choose to accept cookies or not. Your internet browser may caution and give you the option to deny cookies. At the point when you get an alert, you may choose not to accept the cookies. However, if this does not happen make sure that your internet browser has the option of activating the alert.
Apart from this, there are latest versions of web browsers that automatically alert you about the cookies. Download the latest version of your web browser to find and use this option.
Some features of the Hastaprada website need you to accept cookies for better functionality. We use such cookies to set up a connection between the visitor and the application server. The collected cookies do not store any form of personal data of the visitor except session IDs.
3. Disclosure Of Personal Information by Hastaprada
3.1 Within Hastaprada, people and third parties which are hired/authorized by Hastaprada to perform managerial administrative services will have access to the personal information that Hastaprada collects. Hastaprada will give third parties access to your personal information to manage Hastaprada’s database, processing your orders or donations, sending emails, preparing address labels, etc. In such cases, access to your personal information is crucial and Hastaprada can’t ensure/guarantee that such third parties will maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information and Hastaprada will not be obligated in any way for any loss of privacy owing to such outsiders.
3.2 Hastaprada may impart Personal Information to any of the people who are related with Hastaprads, including organizations and non-legislative associations partnered with Hastaprada in any way. Hastaprada will hold possession rights over such data and will share such parts of the Personal Information as it regards fit.
3.3 Hastaprada is NOT liable in any way for a loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or accidental) or any harm caused to you by the misuse/abuse of your Personal Information by the third parties who are not employed by Hastaprada.
3.4 Notwithstanding anything contained herein or some other agreement among you and Hastaprada, Hastaprada reserves the right to disclosure of any Personal Information about you without any notice or consent as required to fulfill any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or lawful examination/investigation, to lead examinations/investigations of law penetration, to secure the Site, to secure Hastaprada and it’s property, to fulfill your solicitations, to secure our visitors and different people, whenever required by Hastaprada’s policy.
4. Security Of Personal Information
Hastaprada has implemented the necessary security measures to protect its visitor’s personal information. We operate on a secure server, which protects your information during online transactions. Hastaprada’s transaction page operates on a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Also, our entire website operates on HTTPS (S stands for Secure), which encrypts your personal information into codes that are not easily deciphered.
By visiting our website (hastaprada.com) and sharing your personal information with us, you automatically agree and give your consent to receive all communications on your given mobile number, regardless of whether the number is enlisted under DND/NCPR list under TRAI guidelines. Furthermore, you also approve Hastaprada to share/reveal the data to any third parties, affiliates, organizations, group companies, and their authorized agents.
7. Copyright PolicyEvery content on hastaprada.com including illustrations, graphics, text, symbols, icons, interfaces, audio, logos, pictures and software is Hastaprada’s property and is secured by Indian and global copyright laws. The game plan and accumulation (which means the assortment, course of action, and assembly) of every content on hastaprada.com is the selective property of Hastaprada and secured by Indian and global copyright laws. Authorization is given to utilize the assets of this Site just for the motivations behind creation enquiries, making a donation or putting in a request for the acquisition of Hastaprada products/items. Some other use, including the generation, adjustment/modification, dispersion/distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on hastaprada.com must be made with the express consent of Hastaprada. Every other brand name, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to Hastaprada belong to their individual proprietors and are their property.
8. The Donation Refund Policy Of Hastaprada
Hastaprada takes the most extreme consideration to handle donations in accordance with the guidelines shared by our online and offline donors.
However, in some cases, if a donor mistakenly makes a wrong donation or chooses to cancel his/her donation, then Hastaprada will respond to them within 7 working days after they have requested for a refund. The time of refund depends totally upon the mode of the payment, whether it was online banking, digital wallets, credit/debit cards, or any other mode.
The donor has to write to Hastaprada for the refund. He/she can send a written letter to us at our office address or email us at [email protected]
Here are some details that you need to include alongside your written refund request:
- Proof of the stated deducted donation amount.
- If the donation receipt has been issued to the donor already, then it is crucial that the donor returns the original receipt to your office address and also, email us a scanned copy of the same.
- In cases when the tax exemption certificate has been issued, then Hastaprada apologizes because we will not be able to refund your donation. However, if the tax exemption certificate gets issued after a valid refund request, Hastaprada will look into it and refund your donations while bearing the costs of the same.
- In case of international donations, the process is the same, but the refund can take a minimum 10 days to process.